One of the most searched sexual questions is “How to Last Longer in Bed”. It shouldn’t come as a surprise to you because if you’re reading this right now, you are probably one of the men, if not all men, that needs advice on what to do to be a champion sexually.
Today, there are numerous products that are available both online and over the counter that claim to boost men’s sexual prowess by helping them last longer in bed. The efficacy of such products has been said to be great by some men only for them to return to their dis-satisfactory sexual state.
Instead of these over-the-counter products, there are natural products that are capable of giving you that sexual prowess you’ve been longing for. Some of the natural means of improving your time during sex include tiger nuts, bitter kola, pumpkin seeds, watermelon, to mention a few. These nuts and fruits have some things in common, we will see them soon.
In this article, we will keep our focus on bitter kola. What does bitter kola contain that makes it improve your sexual performance? How can you use bitter kola to last longer in bed? These are the questions this article will answer.
What Sexual Dysfunction Makes You Wrap Up Fast?
Sexual dysfunction is any condition that holds you back from getting aroused for sex, reaching an orgasm earlier than you want, taking too long to reach an orgasm, or not climaxing at all. Sexual dysfunction can be attributed to different reasons, some are psychological, others are due to the lifestyle you lead or medications you are currently taking.
It is, however, important to note that one or two night’s below-par performance does not imply that you’re suffering from sexual dysfunction. It is common for you, as a man, to perform below your usual level sometimes.
When your sexual performance is consistently below par, and it has begun to affect your desire to engage in coitus with your partner or anyone, it has become a sexual dysfunction.
There are different types of sexual disorders, and they are differentiated by the way they manifest. They are:
- Erectile dysfunction: this occurs when you cannot keep your penis erect long enough to engage in sexual intercourse. The penis gets erect when blood flows into its chambers. This blood flow into the penis is triggered by sexual thoughts in this case and as the chambers get filled, the penis gradually becomes erect. The inability to keep the blood in those chambers lead to the loss of erection.
- Premature Ejaculation: this occurs when you, as a man, reach orgasm and ejaculate before your partner. It is a quite common occurrence among men, and it happens to every man at some point in their lives. Premature ejaculation is informally referred to as “not lasting long in bed”.
- Delayed Ejaculation: this occurs when you do not ejaculate and your partner has. It is the direct opposite of premature ejaculation.
- Low Libido: A low libido is a sexual situation in which your desire for sex is on the minimal side. It usually wouldn’t be a cause for worry, except when you’re involved with a partner whose sexual desire is higher than yours. Low libido might be a result of unfavourable life events for someone who isn’t normally that way.
- Arousal Disorder: this is a situation where your penis is unable to get erect. You feel the need and desire to get involved sexually but find it physically impossible to do so.
Our focus will be on Premature Ejaculation on how bitter kola can be used to treat it. Before we get to the treatment part, let us see how bitter kola can help with premature ejaculation, that is, help you last longer in bed.
Bitter Kola; How it helps with Lasting Longer in Bed.
Bitter kola is a flowering plant that is commonly grown in Central and Western Africa. It is known to contain many phytochemicals that are beneficial to humans and is responsible for its use in traditional medicine.
Bitter kola, Garcinia kola, is useful from its bark to its seeds. The seeds are used, traditionally, to treat throat infections, cough, cold, liver disorders, and many more disorders. It helps to increase blood circulation, aids digestion, boosts metabolism, and increase energy levels; all these are necessary for improved sexuality.
- Increased blood flow means blood gets to the chambers of the penis and remains there as long as it is needed. This is possible due to the active ingredient, theobromine and caffeine that is found in the kola.
- Increased metabolism means bodily functions are constantly being carried out, and energy is constantly being produced.
- Energy levels are kept high because caffeine stimulates the central nervous system which makes you more alert and aware, giving you control over what you’re doing.
These are some of the basic ways kola influences sexuality and helps to curb sexual dysfunction, including lasting longer in bed.
It also contains potassium, magnesium, and calcium; minerals that are important in improving overall well-being.
According to research published in the African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology in 2012, Bitter kola is claimed to possess aphrodisiac effects and it is used, traditionally, to treat erectile dysfunction. The study confirmed that the ethanolic extract of bitter kola had a significant impact on male sexual behaviour, sperm parameters, and testosterone levels.
Since this nut has been used to treat sexual dysfunction in the past, it retains its efficacy and is still being used.
How to Use Bitter Kola to Last Longer in Bed?
To use bitter kola for the purpose of treating premature ejaculation, making you last longer in bed, you must extract the ethanolic content of the nut. To do that, you can do any of the following.
- Chew at least two bitter kola nuts daily. Do not spit out the chaff, swallow it all.
- Grind about seven bitter kola nuts and soak them in water. Let it soak and rest for three days. Begin to drink the water every morning and evening for as long as the mixture lasts. You can make another mixture once the first is exhausted.
Bitter kola, also called orogbo by the Yorubas is a very useful plant medicinally. Its use is well known in West and Central Africa but not very well known in the other parts of the world. It is used to treat different ailments ranging from simple head and chest cold to cough and different infections.
Bitter kola is also used to treat premature ejaculation and other sexual dysfunction, helping you last longer in bed. It does this due to the active ingredients, theobromine and caffeine it contains as well as ethanolic extracts that boost testosterone levels, Improve sperm quality and sexual behaviour in males.
- Bitter Kola: 8 Facts and Health Benefits of Garcinia Kola.
- 12 Health Benefit of Including Bitter Leaf in Your Diet
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Onion Juice with Honey
- Nutritional value of onions, Health benefits and Side effects
- 7 Amazing Health Benefits of Kunu Drink
- 5 Scientifically Proven Health Benefits of Zobo Drink
- How to Use Clove Basil (Efinrin) to Cure Major Types of Ailments
- Health Benefits of Ginger and Garlic
- 15 Health Benefits of Red Oil
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?