Dental’s bioactive resin is a pit and fissure sealant that provides relentless protection, outstanding adhesion and extended fluoride release to the t
BioCoat is a superhydrophobic (i.e. extremely water resistant) coating line that is also UV and heat resistant, very durable and completely green. These coatings are based on nano-sand (silicon) particles that have been reduced 2,5 million times to nano dimensions that are 10 to the ninth or 1 billionth of a meter.
Table of Contents
Outstanding Barrier Protection bioactive resin-BioCoat
bioactive resin-BioCoat is a 56% filled resin formula that provides added strength and excellent long-term resistance to wear, with a compressive strength comparable to flowable composites. The resin formula is very resistant to oral solubility, a problem glass ionomer and resin filled glass ionomers sealants cannot overcome.
56% Filled & High Compressive Strength bioactive resin-BioCoat
- Durable resists cracking, chipping, and fractures
- Lowers polymerization shrinkage and gap formation
- Maintains a smooth surface to avoid accumulation of plaque and debris
- Excellent Flowability
- Penetrates and adapts into the smallest pits and fissures for a secure seal
- Highly retentive (Shear bond strength of 32 MPa)
- Bubble-free application.
For further knowledge visit: biocoat.com/technology-platform/ Hompage