With the constantly growing practice of vaping among people, the choice of vaping devices and gear is growing too. There are so many different vapes you can choose from that sometimes it can be really hard to decide which one is the right one for you. It all depends on your preferences in terms of size, power, style, and other specifications. If, for example, you like small stylish and practical devices, there’s the Suorin Air vaporizer pod, otherwise, you can find some that resemble cigars or massive ones as vape pods. To help you with that, we have compiled a list of the things you should consider when choosing a vape device.
1. The Size
There are different styles of vape devices ranging from small-sized to large models. The smaller vapes are compact and lightweight. They are great for beginners because they are easier to use. The mid-sized vapes, known as vape pods, are a bit bigger than the small-sized ones. They also last longer and produce more vapor. The larger vapes, such as MODs, are usually used by more experienced smokers. They are more powerful than, both, small-sized and mid-sized models and produce much more vapor.
2. Vapor Production
The second thing to consider is whether you want to produce a minimal amount of vapor or you like producing clouds of vapor. That depends on the type of smoker you are. Hence, if you are a light smoker, you would like a low vapor production. On the other hand, if you are a heavy smoker, you would probably like high vapor production more.
The vapor production depends on the technology of the tank, the atomizer’s resistance level regarding the battery output, and the type of e-liquid. In terms of the e-liquid, vapor production depends on the components used as its base. The e-liquid can be based either on Propylene Glycol (PG) or Vegetable Glycerin (VG). If it’s based on VG, there is more vapor. However, there might not be enough throat hit. If the e-liquid is based on PG, there isn’t a lot of vapor, but the feeling of throat hit is reached.
When referring to the battery, there are several things to have in mind:
- Battery life – If you are a light smoker, you need a battery that has an average life-span. On the other hand, if you are a heavy smoker or working a lot of hours a day, you would need a longer-lasting battery.
- Charging options – Some vape devices can be charged via USB that is plugged into a computer. Also, there are devices can be charged via car chargers.
- Battery design – There are two battery designs: manual and automatic. The manual batteries need you to press a button to inhale from the vape device. Hence, they preserve battery life. However, some people prefer the convenience of automatic batteries.
- Battery warranty – You should check whether the battery comes with a warranty or not. This is important because if there’s something wrong with it, you can replace it free of charge.
Before you choose a vape device, it’s a good idea to ask the retailer if a particular device has a warranty. This is important because devices that have manufacturer warranty can be replaced or repaired for free in case of malfunctioning or if not working properly. That’s why you should buy vape devices and gear from certified and reputable retailers who can provide you with an original and accurate product that has a warranty.
5. The Kind of Vaper You Are
Another thing to consider is the kind of vaper you are. This refers to whether you are a direct lung (DL) or a mouth to lung (MTL) vaper. DL vapers inhale directly from their vape device into their lungs. MLT vapers, on the other hand, first fill their mouth with vapor and then pass it onto their lungs. If you are a first-time vaper, you can’t know this. That’s why you should first try both types of devices for DL and MTL before you choose one.
6. A La Carte or a Complete System Kit
You can choose between a la carte and a complete system kit. A la carte systems ask you to choose individual components for the kit. This takes more time and it’s more difficult, especially if you are a beginner. Complete system kits, on the other hand, are better because you choose a whole kit at once and don’t waste time choosing each component separately.
7. Authenticity and Safety
When referring to safety there are few things to consider:
- Is the tank plastic? If it is, you shouldn’t use acid flavors because they can degrade the tank.
- Does the battery have security features, such as auto shut-off in case of a short circuit? If it has, it’s great. In fact, the more security features it has, the better.
- What’s the origin of the metal? Is it RoHS certified? RoHS certified metals are those that don’t contain lead. This is important not only because of the risk of contamination but also because you don’t want to have rust in your tank.
Authenticity, on the other hand, is important because it guarantees of safety. It’s because clone vape devices don’t have a guarantee that they are lead-free or their battery has safety features. Moreover, they don’t perform as good as the original ones, don’t last long, and don’t have a warranty. Additionally, you might not be able to find replacement parts that will fit your vape device because clone products differ from the originals in size, proportions, and threads.
Choosing the right vape device can be a hard quest, especially if you are a novice. Therefore, before you choose a device, you should look at the vapor brands. You can visit different sites that offer information regarding a brand’s quality and review their products. This will help you choose the right vape device for you.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Hi, Guys am Isreal olabanji a dental assistant and public health professionals and has years of experience in assisting the dentist with all sorts of dental issues.
My latest article is on:
- Tooth Extraction: 11 Foods to Eat After pulling a tooth
- Pain in your jaw? 5 Likely Causes of Pain in the Lower Jaw Bone
- HOW TO MASSAGE THE GUM AND ITS BENEFITS
My goal is to enlighten everyone in all aspects of health towards participating in fitness, Dental care, healthy recipes, child health, obstetrics, and more.