How many of us out there have ever had a mouth or gum problem? I am talking about cases like gum boils, bad breath, mouth ulcers, mouth/gum inflammation, pyorrhoea (a severe gum infection that destroys jawbone and loosens teeth), or vincent’s disease (dirty grey ulceration of the mucus membranes).
What about a case like gingivitis (gum inflammation)? You or someone you know might be suffering from any of the above conditions, and you want to find a cure or solution ASAP.
You start checking online or asking people about the cure to any of these, and then you get recommended solutions like Gum paints or Gum astringents.
Gum Paints or Astringents are topical solutions that contain antiseptic agents combined with tanning agents.
They are applied locally on gums in severe bacterial infections and inflammatory conditions.
They contain Potassium iodide and Iodine that acts as antiseptic and anti-infective that kills bacteria.
Gum Paints are used to treat inflamed and bleeding gums, cold sores, and mouth ulcers.
Today we will be focusing on a particular Gum Astringent known as Gingisave Gum Astringent.
Some of you have already been recommended this for your mouth problem and you want to check if it is safe to use.
Well then, welcome. We got you covered in this post.
In this article, we’ll talk about how to use Gingisave Gum Astringent and some of the issues you might run into when using it if you don’t know what you’re doing.
But does it work? Don't worry, read on and you will find out.
This post will go over how to use this Gum Astringent and the product’s benefits and side effects so you can decide if it’s right for you.
The article also contains answers to questions you may have about this product. If you wish to know more about it, kindly read on!
What is Gingisave Gum Astringent?
Gingisave Gum Astringent is an astringent with Goulard's Extract, which is used to aid in the healing of gum sores and other dental disorders.
It also includes Alum and Phosphoric Acid, which help to relieve toothache and tooth sensitivity discomfort quickly.
It is a combination medication used to treat gum and mouth ulcer irritation.
It prevents the production of chemical signals that produce pain and inflammation.
It also aids in the healing of oral ulcers by producing a protective barrier.
Gingisave Gum Astringent is often used to treat mouth ulcers, pyorrhoea (a serious gum infection that damages jawbone and loosens teeth), gingivitis (gum inflammation), and Vincent's disease (dirty grey ulceration of the mucus membranes).
The Gum Astringent is a mixture of three medications: tannic acid (astringent), zinc chloride (astringent and hemostatic agent), and cetrimide (antiseptic).
These three medications are the key components of Gingisave Gum Astringent, and they each serve a specific purpose.
These three medications are the key components of this Gum Astringent, and they each have a specific purpose, as explained in the following subheading.
How Does Gingisave Gum Astringent Work?
Tannic acid, zinc chloride, and cetrimide are the three primary constituents of Gingisave Gum Astringent.
These three primary ingredients, which are pharmaceuticals, are responsible for the whole function of this medication, and without them, the Gingisave Gum Astringent has little or no function and does very little work in your mouth.
So these three constituents do the work of trying to cure your mouth problem. Now, I will evaluate each ingredient to show you how they work;
- Tannic acid assists in the mouth skin cells contraction, leading to curing and stopping the pains caused by some mouth diseases.
- Zinc chloride is an astringent hemostatic agent that stops mouth bleeding.
- Cetrimide, an antiseptic, is an antibacterial substance that works by inhibiting bacteria in the mouth that could lead to mouth infections.
So that's how this Gum Astringent works, and without these three ingredients, its performance is similar to that of regular toothpaste.
How do you take Gingisave Gum Astringent?
Gum Gingisave Astringent is a brand of astringent that comes in a bottle and is used on the teeth.
To get the results you want from this drug, just follow these simple steps:
- Open up a new bottle of Gingisave Gum Astringent.
- Apply a sufficient quantity of the Gum Astringent to the afflicted gum region.
- Allow it to settle for about 20 minutes before spitting it out. Do not swallow it!
- After application, do not rinse with water, and wait 10 minutes before eating.
This can help keep your gums healthy by reducing bacteria accumulation! Before taking any drug, including this Gum Astringent, consult your doctor.
You may have allergies or other illnesses that these drugs may aggravate. Before using any drug, always speak with a medical expert!
Benefits of Using Gingisave Gum Astringent
Gingisave Gum Astringent toothpaste may not seem like the most enticing toothpaste on the market, but it has its benefits and may be used to keep your teeth clean and healthy if used appropriately.
Check out its benefits below;
- It is a powerful astringent that acts on the gums to eradicate bad breath and aid in the maintenance of fresh breath.
- It precipitates the proteins that contract the skin cells of your gums.
- It helps in healing and relieving irritation due to mouth ulcers.
- It stops gum bleeding and toughens the skin of the gums.
- It prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria that could infect broken skin in the mouth.
- It helps in the treatment of various mouth and gum conditions, ailments, and diseases.
How to remedy Gingivitis using Gingisave Gum Astringent
Gingivitis is a common and moderate form of gum disease (periodontal disease) that causes irritation, redness, and swelling (inflammation) of the gingiva, the gum surrounding the base of your teeth.
Gingivitis must be taken seriously and treated as soon as possible.
Gingivitis can progress to periodontitis, a far more severe gum disease that can result in tooth loss.
The following are important facts concerning gingivitis:
- The most prevalent cause of gingivitis is bacterial accumulation around the teeth as a result of poor dental care.
- Gingivitis is characterized by red, swollen gums that bleed when a person washes their teeth.
- Gingivitis is generally treated with appropriate dental hygiene, including brushing for extended periods and flossing regularly.
An antibacterial mouthwash or astringent is also beneficial in gingivitis treatment. This is where Gingisave Gum Astringent comes in since it is commonly used to treat gingivitis.
Gingisave Gum Astringent can help cure gingivitis by removing plaque and toxins from the mouth while also strengthening the gums.
When used in conjunction with other treatments, such as dental floss and toothpaste, it can help reduce the likelihood of developing more significant mouth problems in the future.
The steps for utilizing this Gum Astringent to treat gingivitis are the same as those I previously described above.
Simply follow the directions on the package or what your doctor has prescribed, and you'll be well on your way to getting rid of Gingivitis.
There are different brands of gingivitis treatments available, including Oral B Toothbrush, Listerine Mouthwash, Dentemp Toilet Paper, and others, so ask your dentist which ones will be suitable for you.
Each has its distinct qualities, so determining which one best suits your needs is a critical step in keeping healthy gums.
The Side Effects Of Gingisave Gum Astringent
Gingisave Gum Astringent Side effects include the following;
- Burning and Stinging sensation: This comes along with irritation. It only occurs in the area of medication and will gradually cease as the drug loses its potency.
- Red or itchy skin and Skin Rash: This happens if you are allergic to this medication and your body system is interacting negatively with this medication, and this especially happens if you have swallowed the medication.
- Vomiting and Nausea: This happens only when you have overdosed on the drug and swallowed a large quantity. Nausea will also occur if you are allergic to this Gum Astringent or any ingredient inside it. Also, certain conditions you are in, are not suitable for you to use this drug, or if taken, it will make you nauseous. Always consult your doctor before taking this medication.
- Poisoning: Excess overdose of this astringent will cause this, especially if you have swallowed quite too much of the drug and you are allergic to it.
- Irritation: This is normal and you will only experience it at the site of application as the drug takes effect against the bacteria and fungi found there. This would resolve gradually as the drug loses effect.
- Stomach Pains: This happens if you swallow this medication or are allergic to it. The drug isn't to be swallowed.
Most of these side effects of Gingisave Gum Astringent do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time.
However, if the side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
And always make sure to consult your doctor before taking this medication to know if it is suitable for you.
Is Gingisave Gum Astringent Safe or Dangerous to use?
The quick answer is that Gingisave gum astringent is completely safe as long as instructions are followed.
If you disregard the dosage guidelines and take Gingisave excessively, then will you experience side effects such as headache, dizziness, or exhaustion, among other side effects.
In addition to carefully following the guidelines, bear in mind that some persons may be allergic to particular chemicals in this product.
For example, people with sensitive skin may be irritated by gingivitis treatments using alcohol; similarly, those with mint allergies or sensitivities should avoid astringents containing peppermint oil.
To be safe, always check for any components that your dentist has advised you not to take.
If you detect anything strange after using this product, stop using it immediately and see your doctor or go to the hospital for a check-up.
These items should never be used by children under the age of six unless prescribed by a dentist or physician.
Precautions to observe before and during taking Gingisave Gum Astringent
To get a satisfactory result from the use of this Gum Astringent, you must know how to use it accordingly and efficiently.
Follow the following guidelines to get the most out of this Gum Astringent;
- It is for outer (dental) use only. So do not apply or use it anywhere else
- In certain situations, you may suffer discomfort at the application site. Most of these side effects of this Gum Astringent do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time.
- Read the prescription and the label for instructions before using it.
- With a cotton swab, apply it. After application, do not drink, rinse with water, or eat for 10 minutes.
- Use it as prescribed by your doctor. Your doctor will advise you how often you take Gingisave Gum Astringent based on your medical condition.
- This Gum Astringent is meant for outer (dental) use only. So do not swallow to avoid complications.
- If you are allergic to Gingisave Gum Astringent or any other medicines, please tell your doctor. Inform your doctor before using this Gum Astringent if you have asthma, blood coagulation issues, or digestive system difficulties like ulcers.
- Avoid using this gum astringent if you are over-sensitive to zinc chloride, tannic acid, and cetrimide. Let your doctor know about this if you are prescribed Gingisave Gum Astringent.
- If you have liver and kidney problems, please see your doctor before using Gingisave Gum Astringent.
- Avoid it coming in contact with the ears, mouth, nose or eyes. In case it comes in contact with these areas accidentally, rinse with water thoroughly.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using it.
- Avoid using it in large amounts or using it longer than prescribed as it does not give quick or better results but increases the risk of side effects.
Again, if you notice anything unusual after using this product, discontinue use immediately and visit your physician or go to the hospital for a check-up.
These products should never be used by children under 6 years old unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
If side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor.
If you take other drugs or over-the-counter remedies at the same time as Gingisave Gum Astringent, the results may differ.
This may increase the chance of negative effects or cause the drug to malfunction.
Inform your doctor about any minerals/vitamins, supplements and drugs you consume to assist your doctor in avoiding or treating drug interactions.
The Gingisave Gum AStringent may interact with the following medications and products:
- Quinolone antibiotics
- Tetracycline antibiotics
- Penicillamine medication
Where can you buy Gingisave Gum Astringent?
You can buy it at any pharmacy or supermarket.
You can also order it online from several sites like eBay, Amazon, or even Alibaba.
In some countries in which drug enforcement is high, you will need to obtain a doctor's prescription if you want to purchase the medication over-the-counter.
This is a common product so there are many sellers of this product which means that you have a wide range of products to choose from.
How much does Gingisave Gum Astringent cost?
On average, Gingisave can cost you around $8 to $12 per month depending on where you buy it from.
However, you can also get a trial pack for free.
This way you will be able to try out if it works for you or not.
One thing to keep in mind while buying it from a pharmacy/hospital is that some will try to charge you more than what they normally charge their patients.
If you're paying for your treatment out of pocket, make sure to inquire about any potential discounts.
Missed Dose of Gingisave Gum Astringent? - What happens now or What do you do?
If you have forgotten to take a dosage, take it as soon as you recall. If it is near to the time of your next dose, skip the missed or forgotten dose and continue your dosing regimen.
To compensate for the missed dosage, do not take an extra dose.
If you routinely miss doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to notify you.
If you have missed many doses, please contact your doctor to discuss changes to your dosage plan or a new schedule to compensate for missing doses.
Overdose of Gingisave Gum Astringent? - What happens now or What do you do?
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Taking more medications will not improve your health; instead, they may induce poisoning or severe adverse effects that are extremely harmful.
If you believe you or someone else may have overdosed on Gingisave Gum Astringent, immediately proceed to the nearest hospital or nursing home's emergency department.
Bring a pill box, prescription paper, drug/medicine bottle, or mark to assist physicians with the necessary facts.
Do not offer your medications to others, even if you know they have the same ailment or appear to have comparable circumstances.
This can lead to an overdose.
For further information, please contact your doctor, pharmacist, or the manufacturer of your product.
The Takeaway on Gingisave Gum Astringent
Gingisave Gum Astringent is a very good treatment for mouth conditions.
It has been used widely for a while now, and people haven't complained about using the products.
The only negative complaints have been by people who used the product wrongly.
It is a very beneficial product, but if you don’t use it properly, then it can make your gums more prone to bacteria buildup and receding gum lines, so it’s important to understand how this product works before you begin using it yourself.
Alright then, I hope this article answered any question you had concerning Gingisave Gum Astringent.
Frequently Asked Questions about Gingisave Gum Astringent
How long do I need to use the Gingisave Gum Astringent before my conditions improve?
The most common period it takes to notice improvements is the same day or in three days.
These periods do not reflect how you should feel or how you should use this drug.
Please see your doctor determine how long you should use the Gingisave Gum Astringent.
At what dosage do I need to take the Gingisave Gum Astringent?
The most common Gingisave Gum Astringent dosages are twice daily and once daily.
Please consult your doctor for the appropriate dosage of Gingisave Gum Astringent.
Do I use Gingisave Gum Astringent empty Stomach or after eating?
After eating, apply Gingisave Gum Astringent. This may not be typical of how you should take this medication.
Please follow your doctor's instructions on how to take this medication.
When taking Gingisave Gum Astringent, is it safe to drive or operate heavy machinery?
If you feel sleepiness, dizziness, hypotension, or a headache as a side effect of Gingisave Gum Astringent medicine, you should avoid driving a car or using heavy machinery.
You should not drive if the medicine makes you sleepy, dizzy, or significantly lowers your blood pressure. Because alcohol increases the sleepiness side effects, pharmacists advise patients not to drink alcohol when taking medications.
Please be aware of these side effects when using this medication. For body-specific advice and health issues, always visit your doctor.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?