- Scissors: This is very important as it is used to cut.
- Sterile Bandage: You all no the purpose of the bandage.
- Splinter forceps: 3 inches in size.
- Sterile gauze: 3×3 inches.
- Burn ointment: preferably 5 percent tannic acid.
- Inelastic tourniquet.
- Iodine solution.
- Wire or thin board splints.
- Sterile caster oil.
- Sterile plaster.
- Boric acid solution.
- Baking soda.
- 13. Ointment; like Bacitracin.
- Resuscitation equipment (such as resuscitation bag, or airway or pocket mask)
- Two elastic wraps
- A splint
- Directions for requesting emergency assistance
- 50 – Adhesive Bandage 1″ x 3″ 30 –
- Adhesive Bandage 3″ x 3/4″ 20 –
- Adhesive Bandage 1 3/4″ x 3/8″ 3 –
- Knuckle Bandage 3 –
- Fingertip Bandage 3 –
- Butterfly Closure 2 –
- Tape Roll 2 –
- Triangular Bandage w/safety pins 1 –
- Trauma Pad (5 x 9) 1 –
- Eye Pad 4 –
- Gauze Pad 4″ x 4″ 4 –
- Gauze Pad 3″ x 3″ 4 –
- Gauze Pad 2″ x 2″ 1 –
- Gauze Roll 2″ 1 –
- Gauze Roll 4″ 4 –
- Examination Gloves 1 –
- Instant Cold Pack 1 –
- Tweezer 10 –
- Burn Cream 10 –
- Sting Relief Pads 30 –
- Alcohol Pads 20 –
- Antiseptic Towelettes 1 –
- Case 1 –
- First Aid Guide 4 –
- Finger Splints / Tongue Depressors 20 –
- Cotton Tip Applicators 1 –
- Filtration Mask 1 –
- Eye Wash
According to research thousands of people around the world get injuries /or accidents. Majority of the family get hunt either by cut, or bruised, or getting something in the eye, having a toothache and even car accident. Many have a deep cut that bleeds seriously. That’s why you need to have first aid kit in your household and car.
My question is when such an accident occurs what do you do?
We have various accidents and injuries which are:
- Bruises: When a person falls and strikes some part of the body, the skin is not usually broken, but the flesh under the skin is injured and some of the small blood vessels are broken.
- Abrasions and cuts.
- Severe wounds and bleeding.
- Electric shock.
- Scorpion stings and many others.
first aid kit for Broken Bones
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?