CT+ Cream also known as Clear Therapy Cream is a milk-based product that targets pigmentation issues. It's a skin-lightening lotion that evens out your skin tone and leaves you with a faultless and attractive appearance. It also exfoliates dead skin cells, resulting in smooth, bright, and beautiful skin.
To learn more about other skin care products and genuine reviews click here
When a friend of mine came to visit six months ago, I learned about this lotion. Of course, you know that a women's gist isn't complete without them discussing their beauty, skin, and hair care regimens.
Anyone who saw my friend's radiant skin would be intrigued to learn the secret. She was willing to share, and that's how CT+ Clear Therapy Cream and I met.
Recommended for you: Piment Doux Face Cream Review | What no one will tell you!
Ingredients in Clear Therapy Lotion:
- Vitamin C
- Kojic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Fruit Acid
- Carrot Oil
- Argan Oil
- Silicon Oil
- Liquid Petroleum
- Petroleum Jelly
- Lorol C16
- Lorol C18
- Purified Water
Side Effects of Ct+ Cream:
1. It causes sunburns in certain persons.
2. It causes some individuals to have black feet.
3. It causes some individuals to have black knuckles.
4. It causes stretch marks in some people.
5. It causes white spots in certain persons.
6. It causes some people's skin to be multicolored.
Clear Therapy Cream Types:
- The white color - Hydroquinone is the major component in this one.
- The orange color - Carrot oil is the major component in this one.
- The brown color - Argan oil and honey are the key ingredients in this one.
- The red color - Glutathione and vitamin C are the primary ingredients in this one.
My Honest Review and recommendation
People who coupled the ct+ clear treatment cream with oil, gel, or serum from their brand or another corporate brand reported negative effects, according to my study.
Those who used the cream on its own, on the other hand, all agreed that it is great and effective in whitening the skin, eliminating sunburns, acne scars, dark spots, and even hyperpigmentation.
On its own, the clear therapeutic lotion is quite effective. As a result, when you combine it with the serum, it becomes too powerful for the skin, resulting in all of these negative effects.
What Another reviewer said | Tips to use
How to use CT+ Therapy Lotion
Use CT+ Therapy Lotion in the Following Way:
Fill your hand with a little bit of the lotion and gently massage it all over your body until it is entirely absorbed.
Price of Clear Therapy Cream in Nigeria:
In supermarkets and beauty stores, the little size costs N1300, while the large size costs N2400.
Clear Therapy Lotion is available at the following locations:
On Jumia or Konga, you may get original cream from reputable suppliers.
Frequently Asked Questions about CT+ Cream
1. Is there a Bleaching Cream in Clear Therapy?
It is, indeed, a bleaching cream.
2. Is Hydroquinone Used in Clear Therapy Cream?
Yes, it does contain 2% hydroquinone.
3. Clinic Clear Lotion: How Effective Is It?
It's a fantastic lotion that will brighten your skin and make your complexion glow.
I strongly advise everyone who wishes to lighten their skin, as well as those who have hyperpigmentation or other skin issues, to use CT+ clear treatment cream. It's an excellent cream if you use it in moderation and keep it out of direct sunlight.