HOW TO REMOVE STRETCH MARKS WITH SUGAR IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES
Stretch marks are long, narrow streaks, stripes, or lines that develop on the skin. They occur when the skin is suddenly stretched and are very common around us. Anyone can have it, although it is common in female (women) than male (men).
It occurs on a range of body parts, including the stomach, thighs, hips, breasts, upper arms, and lower back. This type of things happens when the skin cannot resume normal form after a period of intense growth, often due to pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss or weight fluctuation, puberty or steroid-based drugs. Over 50 percent of women experience marks during pregnancy.
Treatment and prevention of Stretch Marks
Treatment can be costly and is not always effective. Unless an underlying condition is caused, it is unlikely that your dermatologists and skin care will fund treatment. Stretch marks are seen as a cosmetic complaint.
Creams, gels, lotions, and cosmetic surgery have all been proposed as treatments for skin stretching, although there is little medical evidence to support the effectiveness of such treatments.
Stretch marks are unsightly and are very difficult to remove. But they are a common and often temporary problem.
See how to get rid of it using natural ingredients.
Women have a higher risk of having it and the removal may seem difficult for some people to treat. Besides commercial creams, you can try a natural recipe which is prepared in minutes.
Preparation Method of Removing Stretch Marks with Sugar
For this natural remedy, you need:
- 1 spoonful of sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil or castor oil,
- lemon juice and half a capsule of vitamin E.
How to Apply sugar to stretch marks
Rub gently until the substance is absorbed. For an effective treatment, it’s advisable using a massage brush to increase blood circulation.
Try this treatment 2-3 minutes daily for several weeks and you’ll see how the marks will disappear.
Pregnancy is one of the main causes. Extreme skin growth or shrinkage can cause stretch marks too.
Below Are The Common causes of skin stretching:
- Pregnancy: According to medical research, Between 50 and 90 percent of women who are pregnant experience it after birth.
- Puberty: Rapid growth is typical in young people going through puberty. This can also lead to stretch marks.
- Rapid weight gain: If you Put on a lot of weight in a short while, it can cause stretch marks.
- Medical conditions: Some conditions can cause it too, such as Marfan syndrome and Cushing’s syndrome. Marfan syndrome can lead to decreased elasticity in the skin tissue, and Cushing’s syndrome can lead the body to produce too much of a hormone that leads to rapid weight gain and skin fragility.
Prevention of skin stretching
skin stretching cannot always be prevented. However, the following steps may help to reduce the risk:
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid yo-yo dieting.
- Eat a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals. Consuming a suitable amount of vitamins A and C can help support the skin, as well as the minerals zinc and silicon.
- Aim for slow and gradual weight gain during pregnancy.
- Drink six to eight glasses of water every day.
Stretch marks pose no long-term health risks, and treatment is normally intended to improve the self-image of the person
- 17 Plants And Fruits That Nourishes the Skin
- Why You Must Eat Cucumbers every day As Part Of Your Daily Balanced Diet
- Nutritional values of soybeans
All 4 Healthy Life