Baby Oku Drink is a famous local herbal bitter used to cure erectile dysfunction symptoms such as a weak erection, poor libido, premature ejaculation, impotence, and low sexual desire, among others.
Chubby Zion Industries, a firm owned by Chief Orogwu Zion Chibuike Peter, manufactures Baby Oku herbal drinks in Nigeria.
The contents of Baby Oku Drink are clearly stated (based on my research), However, please be aware that, like other bitters, it includes a significant amount of alcohol.
Aloe Vera, water, senna leaf, caramel, rhubarb roots, flavour extracts, and angelic roots are among the other components.
I'd like to briefly discuss the health advantages of the Baby Oku herbal drink, as well as the potential adverse effects.
How To use Baby Oku Herbal Drink (as manpower)
It's simple. The baby Oku bottle has a capacity of 75ml... 30 minutes to 1 hour before "megbesuegbe" activity, take 25ml or 35ml.
Some people consume a whole bottle of baby Oku before going into activity and it still works...
Just make sure you don't misuse it.
To achieve the most results or advantages, you may combine baby Oku with peak milk.
According to customer testimonials, Baby Oko is not only manpower but also an aphrodisiac, boosting male desire.
Baby Oku is a drink that is said to help treat impotence and make you feel like a man once again.
It is thought that baby Oku promotes an erection by increasing blood flow to the male organ.
Health Benefits of Baby Oku
Because Baby Oku is essentially local manpower, I'll focus on its sexual advantages, particularly in guys...
Baby Oku herbal drink has a lot of health advantages, they include:
1. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
2. Helps with erection problems.
3. Increases sexual self-assurance
4. Boost the flow of blood to the penis
5. Helps with ejaculation.
6. Aids in the treatment of impotence.
Side Effects of Baby Oku herbal drink
Because Baby Oku includes alcohol and other ingredients, it is not without adverse effects.
The following are some of the Baby Oku's adverse effects:
1. Liver damage — herbal combinations are never good for the liver.
2. Renal injury — alcoholic bitters may cause kidney failure.
3 Stomach ulcer - alcohol erodes the stomach lining, resulting in stomach ulcers and peptic ulcer disease.
5. Hypoglycemia - Baby Oku may cause a drop in blood sugar, which can lead to a hypoglycemic emergency.
7. Nausea and vomiting are common side effects.
8. Priapism. A prolonged erection of the penis, generally without sexual excitement, according to mayo clinic.
A persistent, undesired erection is referred to as priapism. It may happen on its own or as a side effect of some antidepressants or erectile dysfunction medications.
Because priapism may cause impotence, sexual dysfunction, and penile infection, most physicians consider it a medical emergency.
Baby Oku is a medicine used to maintain an erection, it has the potential to cause priapism.
9. Heart Burn
10. Due to the alcohol component in Baby Oku, might also induce a reduced sperm count and a weak erection.
11. Addiction and dependency