How much is over-masturbation?
Over-masturbation, or more accurately said over-ejaculation, stimulates parasympathetic nervous functions, which results in the overproduction of sex hormones: DHT, acetylcholine, dopamine, and serotonin. Abnormally high levels of sex hormones cause your brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive changes in the body chemistry, with bad side effects for your health.
Diseases Caused by Masturbation
|Is Adult Product
|Number Of Pages
1. One of the side effects of over masturbation is hair loss.
Because of this, I recommend to keep it down to max 3 times a week. Also, avoid watching porn, as this will steal your focus and your attention, preventing you from concentrating on more important aspects of your life, and will naturally cause you to masturbate more and more, making you into a slave.
2. You can get addicted to Excessive masturbation
- Skipping school or work
- Avoiding your friends and social distance.
- Not getting along with family and friends.
It can affect your romantic relationship and interrupt your daily activities which might result to low productivity. If you think you are addicted to masturbation speak with your healthcare provider on how to reduce it.
The following might help you cut down on excessive masturbation 1https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/masturbation-effects-on-brain#stress-and-anxiety:
- Go for work (Exercise such as aerobics, running, cycling, swimming)
- Spend time with your love one's
- Do something that makes you busy like reading and writing.
3. Masturbation can make underlying health conditions worst
If you have a certain medical condition it makes masturbation worst. Some of the conditions are:
- Erectile dysfunction
- low libido
- vaginal dryness
- dyspareunia, which involves pain during vagina penetration
- post-orgasmic illness syndrome, which involves a male getting sick after ejaculation.
If you think you have one of the conditions mentioned above, talk to your therapist.
How do I know that I am masturbating excessively?
You know you’re masturbating excessively when:
- It causes you significant distress.
- You masturbate more often multiple times per day.
- You have injured yourself through excessive rubbing.
- You don't have time for your family or loved one an anymore.
- You constantly feel lustful and fight the urge to pleasure yourself.
- You experience pain in your genitals all the time.
What is the treatment of excessive masturbation?
You should reach out to your need to consult a general doctor or health care provider as soon as possible. He/she may help you to regulate and divert your energies in a more productive way and gradually wean you away from excessive masturbation.
At times, your healthcare provider may recommend some medication for you depending on your symptoms and general health conditions.
Over to You!
Don't force yourself to masturbate2https://www.practo.com/health-wiki/male-masturbation-side-effects-and-benefits/70/article, if you enjoy doing it, that fine. If you feel guilty after masturbating or if you feel pain then stop doing it.
Additional resources and citations