Only the person who goes bald knows how hard it is to live with this deficiency. Growing up as a kid, we are told that hair is important to look good. If hair goes, it is hard to make your mind to live without it. The worst part is to bear the silly jokes of friends and even strangers.
What Taking a Hair Transplant is Like?
Before you make your mind to undergo a surgical hair restoration (hair transplant surgery), it is important to learn how it all works. From pre-operation preparations to post-surgical care, every step contributes to the success of this cosmetic journey.
Here, a surgeon removes hair grafts from one area and transplants those hair grafts at some other area. It involves some downtime and side effects. The cost of hair transplant varies from person to person because each hair restoration case is different. Consult a surgeon if you want to know the cost in your case.
Tips to Know before Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is a surgical cosmetic treatment and proper planning is necessary to get the best out of it. Mean to say, all steps are important to restore hair growth naturally for a long time. Let’s talk about the important points every person needs to know before trying this wonderful procedure.
- Cost vs. Benefits: As it is a cosmetic and surgical treatment, it is not cheap. It is not expensive as well. The cost depends on the number of grafts required and the technique chosen for hair transplant. Try to choose the best provider no matter you have to pay a bit extra.
- Take Proper Care Beforehand: The patient even has to take proper care before the treatment. Some foods, beverages, medications, and activities should be avoided before the procedure. It is necessary to avoid blood-thinners, cigarettes, alcohols, and spicy foods.
- Triggering Hair Regrowth: The person has to follow the guidelines which may also include using Rogaine (Minoxidil) to trigger hair growth during the early months after hair transplant. The final results can take some months to appear; normally six to nine months.
- Side Effects are Temporary: Please note that the side effects patients get after having it are temporary in nature. If proper care has been taken, the patient will be alright after ten days or two weeks.
- Follow Aftercare Guidelines: The hair transplant surgeon who performs hair transplant will provide you with the guidelines that the patient has to follow to avoid complications.
- Choose a Suitable Technique: You may already know that there are four techniques that can be used to perform this procedure. For example, people normally try FUT or FUE. FUE is the latest technique.
- Choose the Right Surgeon: It is important to choose a good hair restoration surgeon. Go for the hair transplant surgeon who has a proper qualification, experience, and reputation. A highly qualified and reputed surgeon may cost a bit more but she or he is also going to deliver better results.
The Bottom Line
You have read what taking hair transplant procedure is like. If you want to try this wonderful way to regrow hair naturally, you should follow the tips illustrated here. It is a surgical procedure and only good candidates can obtain the desired results.
Is this procedure good for you? Is there any way it goes wrong? What are the possible side effects? What would be the cost in your case? Please feel free to get in touch with a hair transplant provider in your area if you need more details.
- Hair Transplants: What to Expect. WebMD: https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/men-hair-loss-17/hair-transplants
- Hair Loss Remedies – Conquering Hair Loss In Natural Way
- How to get Long Hair with Mustard Oil
- Hair Loss Treatment: Can Lifting Weights Cause Hair Loss?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?