Last Updated on 3 months by Isreal Olabanji DST RN
Body aches and pains are common. When you feel hurt all over your body, it has if the discomfort is coming from multiple groups of muscles in your body, such as joints and deep in the bones. Body aches arise from the soft tissue of the body such as:
To learn more about body pain an ache all over, see Body aches and pains:11 tips when you hunt all over by Dr lumbago.
What did you need to do to prevent re-occurrence of body aches all over the body?
It is very obvious that a lot of people wake up with so much discomfort such as; a headache, pain, dizziness, weakness and so much stress by the day. But all this discomfort can be reduced and prevented (In the absence of no systemic conditions that might trigger the action).
- Are my taking proper care of myself?
- Despite my wealth, I still feel pain and discomfort why?
- Am I taking proper balance diet?
- Am I keeping my body fit, to be free from this so much discomfort that arises by the day?
However, daily exercise is another aspect that tends to develops your muscles and also develop your strength. Daily exercise not only tends to strengthen the muscle and the bone but also allow the proper flow of blood to circulate through the process. Some of the pain you have daily might be as a result of not getting fit and energetic (such as joint pain).
How can you achieve better exercise and reduce Body aches and pain?
- Am I ready for this?
- Are you self-esteem (you have to respect others opinion that has gone through the process to lead you to your own achievement too).
- Are you ready to do exercise daily to be physically fit at all time?
- Even if you have achieved your purpose, will you still continue at all costs?
This is the question you need to ask yourself before you can achieve your purpose.
What you should not do.
- You should not do exercise simply because they are doing it.
- You should not do exercise simply because you have the requirement.
- You should do exercise simply because you wanted it at all costs
- You should do exercise simply because you have to make it a habit and always make you feel better after doing it
- Don’t eat too much.
- Avoid eating at night at least some hours before going to sleep at night.
- Eating heavy food late at night might result in excess fat and heart-related issues because the heart keeps pumping blood when your mind supposed to be at rest. This might result in discomfort when you wake up the next morning such as slight headache and soon.
- Drink clean water or fresh juice at all time when the body needs it.
- Always empty your bladder in time.
- Be focus and be self-determined.
And I bet it with you there must be a positive change (you will thank me later).
You can do exercise two times daily to achieve better results, this not only makes you feel better but also make you physically fit and look healthy.
2. Your overall health hygiene.
Good hygiene gives you good health and reduces Body aches with maximum protection and free from certain disease or illness that might destroy the body and weaken the immune system. Although immunity helps to fight certain diseases it might get weak or low to the extent that it won’t be able to resist the disease.
The best way to boost our immune system and make it stronger again is to maintain good hygiene and better-balanced diet. Good hygiene not limited to some aspect of the body but involve the overall well being of the body as a whole (oral hygiene, food hygiene, cloth, and environmental health ).
Good hygiene includes but not limited to:
- Oral hygiene cleaning methods can be achieved by the use of toothpaste and the use of a toothbrush.
- Use of mouthwash and rinses. it usually contains treatment actions for the prevention of mouth odor (xerostomia) and prevention of dental caries.
- Use of disclosing tablets and solution (agents).
- Use of dental floss and dental tape.
- Use of interdental brushes.
- Use of single tuft toothbrushes.
- Use of interdental rubber tip stimulator’s: they are using doing to stimulate and toughen up the triangular soft gum between teeth.
- Use of irrigation devices: irrigation devices provide a steady stream of water under pressure through a nozzle.
This is the cleaning aids that can be used by an individual or dentist to achieve good hygiene.
- The use of antiseptic soap.
- Bath regular day and night.
- Use of good antiseptic in the bathroom.
- Making the environment clean a well-ventilated area.
- Daily wash of your clothes with antiseptic soap
Instruction for oral hygiene method
1. By patient
- Avoid sticky refined carbohydrates, especially between meals.
- Eat cleaning, fibrous foods at the end of each meal.
- Tooth brushing.
- Muscular activity.
- Bubble and swallow
- A regular visit to the dentist at least twice a year.
2. By dentist
- Elimination of decay and stagnation areas by scaling and polishing, conservation, prosthetics, orthodontics, and fissures sealants
- Giving health talk to the public.
- Or advice on oral hygiene.
This is the cleaning aid to achieve better cleaning of the mouth and the body and free from germs. ( mouth is a gateway to the body)
Read also: What you can do: observing good oral hygiene
This we help you a lot to perfect your everyday life and reduces Body aches.
Top 6 benefit of water to the body
- It helps in the digestion of food.
- It helps the whole body to circulate properly.
- It reduces stress and calms your body down.
- It helps to stabilize your body temperature.
- It helps you to have a good sound sleep.
- Water can be used as a means of fluoridation to reduce or prevent decay.
Water as so many advantages that can help the body depending on how you use them. Sometimes during the day, it may be a glass of cold water that we help calm you down.
4. Body massage
- The massage usually begins with the feet and legs
- Move to the upper back or waist.
- Move to the neck and shoulders, then the hands and arms.
- Finish with the head.
Benefit of massage
- Relief anxiety.
- Induces a state of relaxation.
- Provides sounds sleep.
- Relief stress and tension.
- Improves circulation.
- Reduce pain.
- Improves eyesight.
- Improve digestion.
- Restore youth and vitality.
- It nourishes the hair follicle.
- Rejuvenates the whole body.
There is so much more benefit than massage can offer your body you need to try this if you have not.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?