Touch and go toothache solution is a pain relief medication. It can be used for toothaches to relieve pain due to its active ingredients temporarily
Touch and go is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions, and symptoms:
Read Also: 4 Tips On How To Handle A Dental Emergency
- Bacterial infections
- Pain in arthritis
- Pain in the shoulder joint
- Pain in tendons
- Pain in muscle strains or sprains
- Back pain
- Cajuput Oil
- Clove Oil
- Menthol and
- Solvent Ether.
The side effects listed here may or may not occur because people's systems are different.
- Abdominal pain
- Contact dermatitis
- Condition of involuntary eye movement
- Sleep disorder
- Irregularities in heart rhythm
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
- Sleep problems
- Breathing problems
- Lung infections
How To Use Touch And Go Toothache
Fill the hollow tooth with cotton wool to dry it out. Take this out and replace it with a new piece of wool that has been soaked in the solution. Additionally, a little should be applied with the finger to the gums.
Inform your doctor about all of your current drugs, over-the-counter products (such as vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing problems, and current health conditions before using Touch & Go Toothache Solution (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). You can be more susceptible to the drug's side effects if you have certain medical conditions. Follow your doctor's instructions or the instructions on the package insert when taking. Your condition will determine your dosage.
Read Also: How can I Handle Medical Emergencies in dental practice?
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counselling points are listed below.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- During or after surgery
- Planning to become pregnant
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Interactions with Touch and Go Toothache Solution
If you use other drugs or over-the-counter products at the same time, the effects of Touch and Go Toothache Solution may change. This may increase your risk for side effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Touch and Go Toothache Solution may interact with the following drugs and products:
When not to use Touch and Go Toothache Solution
Hypersensitivity to Touch and Go Toothache Solution is a contraindication. In addition, Touch and Go Toothache Solution should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Heart disease
- Serious head or brain injury
Frequently Asked Questions
On an empty stomach, before a meal, or after a meal should I apply Touch and Go Toothache Solution?
Users of the TabletWise.com website most frequently mentioned using Touch and Go Toothache Solution before meals. This might not, however, accurately reflect how you should take this medication. Please heed your doctor's instructions on how to use this medication.
Is it safe to use this product while driving or using large machinery?
Driving a car or using heavy machinery may not be safe if you feel sleepiness, dizziness, hypotension, or a headache as adverse effects of Touch and Go Toothache Solution medication. If taking the medication makes you drowsy, dizzy, or significantly drops your blood pressure, you should not operate a vehicle. Additionally, pharmacists urge patients not to drink alcohol when taking medications because it makes the negative effects of sleepiness worse. When using Touch and Go Toothache Solution, be sure to look out for these side effects on your health. For advice tailored to your body and health situations, always visit your doctor.
Is this medication or product habit-forming or addictive?
The majority of medications don't have a high risk of addiction or abuse. The government often classifies drugs that have an addictive potential as restricted substances. Schedule II-V in the US and Schedule H or X in India are two examples. To ensure that the medicine does not fall within such specific classifications of medications, please check the product label. Last but not least, avoid self-medicating without a doctor's guidance to avoid making your body more dependent on medications.
Can I quit taking this product right away, or do I need to gradually cut back?
Due to rebound effects, some medications must be tapered or cannot be stopped abruptly. For advice tailored to your unique body, health, and other medications you might be taking, please talk to your doctor.
Touch and Go Toothache Solution overdose
1. Use just the recommended dosage. More medication won't make your symptoms go away; on the contrary, it could poison you or have other harmful side effects. Go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital or nursing home if you think you or anybody else may have taken too much Touch and Go Toothache Solution. If you have a medicine box, container, or label, bring it with you so the doctor can get the information they need.
2. Even if you are aware that someone else has the same ailment as you or it appears that they might, avoid giving them your medications. The result could be an overdose.
3. For more information, please refer to your doctor, pharmacist, or product label.
Keeping Touch and Go Toothache Treatment in storage
1. Medicines should be kept at room temperature and out of direct sunlight and heat. Unless instructed otherwise in the package information, avoid freezing medications. Keep pets and children away from medications.
2. Unless specifically instructed to do so, avoid flushing drugs down the toilet or pouring them into drainage. This type of medication disposal could contaminate the ecosystem. For additional information on how to properly dispose of Touch and Go Toothache Solution, please speak with your pharmacist or physician.
It takes about 1 week to see the result of this medication. Also, endeavour to get fresh drugs and not expired ones.