Enhance your sleep tonight with the #1 snore reduction pillow. The snoreless anti-snoring pillow elevates, aligns and opens the throat airway for healthier breathing and quieter evenings for all.
- Recessed-core support properly cradles the head, elevates and aligns to open up airways
- Raises chin off chest for efficient snore reduction
- Enhances support for head and neck
- Fits into any standard pillowcase
- Proven to relieve minor head, neck and shoulder pain & mild acid reflux
Ergonomically correct and comfortable, the snoreless anti-snoring pillow supports and positions the head and neck to improve alignment. The SNORELESS pillow is designed with a reinforced head and neck roll causing the throat to open the airway passage. Whether sleeping on your side or back the SNORELESS pillow can help you to stop snoring tonight and feel less fatigued all day.
The snoreless anti-snoring pillow is designed to promote comfortable side-sleeping. Studies prove that people who sleep on their side snore less. This unique patented design also provides comfortable snoring relief for those who sleep on their back.
The snoreless anti-snoring pillow is designed to position your jaw slightly forward and help to keep your airway open. You will awake more refreshed and feel more energized throughout your whole day.
Medical Indications of Use:
- May be used as a treatment to eliminate mild obstructive sleep apnea
- May be used for stopping or decreasing snoring
- May be used for improving the quality of sleep
- May be used for reducing daytime sleepiness and fatigue
What You Might Expect:
- A significant decrease or complete elimination of snoring
- An improvement in oxygen saturation
- A higher quality of restful sleep
- Longer periods of uninterrupted sleep
Daytime Sleepiness & Fatigue
Researchers have found that habitual snoring is related to excessive daytime sleepiness, falling asleep involuntarily during the day, waking up unrefreshed, daytime fatigue, and dry mouth on awakening.
THE PROBLEM: Acid Reflux (GERD)
Researchers report nearly three-fourths of people with chronic acid reflux (GERD) suffer night-time symptoms not typically associated with the disease. These include coughing, snoring and chest pain. Research indicates that elevating your head and esophagus above your feet can help prevent the backflow of irritating stomach acids into your esophagus (causing uncomfortable burning in your stomach as you sleep.
THE SOLUTION: The SnoreLess Anti-Snoring Pillow
The snoreless anti-snoring pillow (placed on top of a standard size pillow) will comfortably raise your head above your feet and can help prevent the backflow of irritating stomach acids into your esophagus.
Designed to keep your airway open during sleep, a CPAP machine (CPAP) at your bedside blows pressurized air into a mask worn over your nose or face. Patients are required to complete a sleep study to qualify for a CPAP machine.
Dental Appliances & Oral Devices
Dental devices are primarily designed for those who sleep with their mouth closed. Often, these devices resemble mouth guards worn by athletes. As an anti-snoring device, they are designed to help open the airway by retaining the lower jaw forward during sleep time. Many dentists can help fit a patient with this type of device. A prescription may be required.
Certain surgeries, including Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP), Thermal Ablation Palatoplasty (TAP), tonsillectomy, and adenoidectomy increase the size of your airway by surgically removing tissues or correcting abnormalities. Using a scalpel, laser, or microwaving probe (radiofrequency energy) a surgeon may remove tonsils, adenoids or excess tissue at the back of the throat or inside the nose, or reconstruct the jaw.
- Corrective Jaw surgery- orthognathic Surgery – Enjoy Your New look
- How Technology has Been Hindering with Your Sleep?
- 7 Reasons You Feel Tired All the Time
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?