When having sick people around you, or when you are I’ll, you don’t or they don’t have so much energy to take care of themselves or yourself to cure the sickness or disease.
But yet, there is much you can do to help yourself or improve the healthy process; and that is while we must know the various simple method that does not require a lot of money and very simple procedures, this procedure we help your healing process and make your body well and be physically fit again or feel better.
However, if your doctor or pharmacist’s as prescribed medicine for you to use, you can still follow up this processes to get better health at all time (this does not stop you from using your drugs).
All the method mentioned below is all categorized under ” NATURAL REMEDIES ” because they do not consist of treatment by drugs, but by those things from which the body naturally acquire strength and health. Some of this is very common and not expensive at all: yet they are very effective means to care for the sick at home or alternative to drugs.
How to use natural remedies to care for the sick at home?
For those using drug everyday, and it as if is no longer working or effective this method might be your better alternative use , follow up the procedure everyday.
- Having maximum energy the body needs from sunlight
- Having fresh air in a well-ventilated environment or home
- How to use water to cure your sickness or disease and much more.
1. Having maximum energy the body needs from sunlight
The important relation of sunlight to health is a typical example of plant and animal. As we all know the importance of sunlight in plant and animal. So, the important relation of sunlight to health (A good example of this is an early morning sun).
Sunlight causes our bodies to develop well, just as it causes the plant to grow rapidly. Sunlight can kill disease germ in a short time. If you notice, very few cases of skin disease occur to those parts of the body that are constantly exposed to the light, unlike the skin that is covered from the sun.
The sun is the source of all the heat, light and energy around the world. It is life-giving.
Follow these steps:
- Every room should be open to received maximum energy from the sun.
- Every room must be properly lighted and not dark at all time.
- Go for walk-in the early morning sun.
- Houses must be built in such a way that it is very ventilated and receive much energy because people who live in houses where little sunlight can get in are at high risk of contracting a disease.
2. Pure fresh air
Having fresh air in a very ventilated environment is of great value to the body. If air supply is cut off or if a person can’t breathe, the person will die within minutes.
We all know the importance of air supply to the body. Our bodies produce the necessary heat and energy to keep in health unless we can constantly breathe pure air.
If a person is sick he or she need pure air than someone who is not sick. Today, I have emphasized the importance of continuous air supply to the body.
- Using a proper ventilated and lighted room for the sick.
- Using a fan or any means to get fresh air.
- Avoid tight-fitting Cloth because tight fitting cloth can make you uncomfortable and generated too much heat (unless winter season when there is too much cold).
- Using a blanket, bed sheet or a towel is better than using a tight-fitting cloth that will make you uncomfortable or barely breathe.
3. How to use water to cure your sickness or disease?
We all considered water and importance factors in the world. But it is quite unfortunate that some of us do not know how to make use of water very well or should I say some people don’t consider water as important factors. No human can leave without water or do away with it.
According to medical research, two-thirds of the weight of our bodies are made up of water.
When a man does not get the daily sufficient amount of water in his food or drink, he quickly losses strength and become weak or pale.
According to research, we all know that it is necessary to drink an abundance of water in order to help the skin and kidneys in eliminating from the body the poisonous substance and waste products that the body constantly produced through excrete, sweat and other glands that dispose of body waste.
An adult should drink up to eight glasses of water daily or as the body required. All drinking water should be pure or distilled water. Water for drinking should not be cold. It is very important that those who have a fever should drink water in large quantities.
In cases of upset stomach, with spitting up of sour fluid, drinking hot water may bring relief. Also, every infant should be given a small amount of warm water (that has been boiled) to drink several times a day. Sometimes, when a baby his crying it simply means he/she need water and not food.
The new health and longevity