How to use natural remedies to care for the sick at home? When having sick people around you, or when you are I'll, you don't or they don't hav
Last Updated on
How to use natural remedies to care for the sick at home?
However, if your doctor or pharmacist’s as prescribed medicine for you to use, you can still follow up this processes to get better health at all time (this does not stop you from using your drugs).
For those using drug everyday, and it as if is no longer working or effective this method might be your better alternative use , follow up the procedure everyday.
- Having maximum energy the body needs from sunlight
- Having fresh air in a well-ventilated environment or home
- How to use water to cure your sickness or disease and much more.
1. Having maximum energy the body needs from sunlight
- Every room should be open to received maximum energy from the sun.
- Every room must be properly lighted and not dark at all time.
- Go for walk-in the early morning sun.
- Houses must be built in such a way that it is very ventilated and receive much energy because people who live in houses where little sunlight can get in are at high risk of contracting a disease.
2. Pure fresh air
- Using a proper ventilated and lighted room for the sick.
- Using a fan or any means to get fresh air.
- Avoid tight-fitting Cloth because tight fitting cloth can make you uncomfortable and generated too much heat (unless winter season when there is too much cold).
- Using a blanket, bed sheet or a towel is better than using a tight-fitting cloth that will make you uncomfortable or barely breathe.
3. How to use water to cure your sickness or disease?
The new health and longevity