Last Updated on by
As you age, teeth stain is inevitable because of certain wear and tear, and everything in between. But to reduce yellow teeth you have to maintain good oral hygiene and get rid of calculus, plaque, tartar as they come in with natural whitening products.
Today, am going to list 5 essential products to reduce teeth stain and get your white teeth back.
1. Electric Sonic Dental Calculus Plaque Remover Tool Kit – Teeth Stain Eraser Polisher.
Do you notice some tartar stain in your teeth after leaving dental office or while brushing? Don’t worry about these dental tools we help you to get rid of it easily in one wash.
The electric sonic dental calculus and plaque removal reaches every part of your teeth easily and the power of the vibration makes it perfect.
Even if you use some kind of whitening strips that does not seem to work or you need deep cleaning, try using this electric sonic tartar removal. Don’t worry It is also safe for kids too and gives your family all round protection.
At first, it might be a little bit hard for you to use but with time it will be part of your daily oral care tools and be careful with your gum line too.
2. Smileactives – Advanced Teeth Whitening Pens with Hydrogen Peroxide Treatment and Vanilla Mint Flavor
If you want to get your whitening kits look out for the ones with hydrogen peroxide or 18% Carbamide Peroxide . It gradually removes teeth stain.
Smileactives Advanced Teeth Whitening Pen provides a whitening boost for your teeth, and you can use it before and after your meal. It has been clinically proven to work and you will notice a brighter smile and a fresh breath within 7 days.
Unlike some whitening products, smileactives advanced teeth whitening have no harsh chemical and free from alcohol, parabens, detergents, and artificial colors. It also works on crowns, veneers and dental implant very easy and effective.
Features and how to use Smileactives Advanced Teeth Whitening Pen
- EASY & CONVENIENT WHITENING – with is soft-bristle brush tip, makes it convenient for you to use with no trays or strips. Just brush.
- LONG-LASTING WHITE SMILE – As long as you are using the pen, you will always have a brighter smile! Each pen can last you up to three weeks if you use it twice daily.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – This pen is specially Formulated with Polyclean Technology that brings the active whitening ingredient into all the cracks and crevices for whole teeth whitening.
- CLINICALLY TESTED – In a 7-day clinical study involving 10 subjects, 100% of participants reported whiter teeth after 7 days.
- At first, Brush your teeth with your normal toothpaste in the morning.
- Gentle Brush gel onto teeth, taking a few seconds to thinly coat each tooth.
- Do not rinse off immediately wait for 2 minutes.
- Use 2-4 times per day to get brighter teeth.
- Don’t eat or drink for 20 minutes after you apply your teeth whitening pen.
3. Teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Powder with Xylitol
Do you know the power of charcoal powder and xylitol? This is a very natural product that removes teeth stain and whitening your teeth if used twice a day.
This product has the highest quality coconut source and activated charcoal formulas without any harsh chemicals, and removes surface teeth stain (plaque) and freshen your breath with the power of xylitol plus Spearmint Flavor.
If you are the type of person that is tired of fluoride just like me you can use this product. This fluoride free black powder is thoughtfully formulated with activated charcoal which has Exclusive teeth-remineralizing formula with the Naturally Derived Whitening Ingredients such as;
- Organic Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder
- Coconut oil
- Xylitol and more.
Do you have a deep teeth stain? Don’t worry because this Naturally Teeth Whitener Tooth Stain Remover can also remove;
- coffee, smoke, wine or tea stains
- STRENGTHEN YOUR SENSITIVE GUMS – and promote overall gum health
- ELIMINATE BAD BREATH – thanks to the refreshing and lasting mint flavor
- SUPPORT ORAL HEALTH – by killing harmful bacteria and removing toxins
How to use your natural teeth Whitening Activated Charcoal Powder with Xylitol
- Brush your teeth as you normally do in the morning.
- Dip another toothbrush into this powder.
- Use it to brush your teeth Gently for two minutes. brush teeth for one to two minutes.
- Rinse very well. Use it daily or twice a day for a quick result.
- Enjoy a whitened smile, a natural way!
4. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Whitening Strips Kit
Crest 3D White Whitestrips products work exactly the same way your dentist use enamel-safe teeth whitening ingredient in the dental clinic, reaching below the enamel surface to remove teeth stain. This Whitestrips product is the right one to use to get a more brilliantly dimensional smile.
If you want to Achieve professional-level teeth whitening results and remove 14 years of stains in just 30 minutes a day with Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects you can get yours today.
You’ll see a whiter smile after 3 days, and full results in 20 days.
As a bonus, this kit contains two treatments of 1 Hour Express that quickly reveal same-day results for a noticeably whiter smile. You don’t have to worry because the Whitestrips stay put until you remove it yourself. You can even drink water while whitening your teeth.
Although the product is quite expensive among other whitening products that I mention above but Crest 3D White Whitestrips will last you for a year.
How to use Crest 3D White Whitestrips
- Peel Whitestrips from backing
- Apply firmly to the surface of your teeth
- Use once a day for 30 minutes. For 1 Hour Express: Use once a day for 1 hour. For best results, use a full kit.
All these whitening products is not harmful. If you are in need of dental work, have dental work, or have staining teeth from medication, ask your dentist if whitening is good for you.
All these products are specifically formulated with Advanced Seal technology are designed to hold well to teeth. Do not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. Whitening strips or whitening pen will only whiten natural teeth. The strips may not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?