Some of the food required for children nutrients are:
- Strained fruits and vegetables.
- Beans and peas.
- Fats and oils.
- Sugar, sweets.
It’s recommended by the nutritionist that the daily amount of food needed for people over the age of two is very essential, and it has been established with reasonable high result and accuracy.
- Leafy Green and vegetables.
- Cheese and ice cream.
- Flour and cereals.
- Butter and fortified margarine.
Even though in some instance the child may triple his weight again in a single year as he /she did during his first, a proper diet is essential during the years from 2 to 18, since this is a year rapid growth occur.
Nutritionist advise for mothers
- Children should never be forced to eat.
- You should not bribe your children to eat.
- They should not be given bad ideas that if they did not eat properly something bad will happen.
- A normal portion of the food should be eating before you give another.
- Between meals, different snacks should not be given, one at a time.
- From time to time the child should be allowed to choose whatever they want.
- If the child has low appetite snacks should be discouraged, in the meantime he/she we eat.
- Parents should be considered about the overall health of his child including the atmosphere.
From the start of the child growth, which begins from a certain age, and for some certain age thereafter, like age 10 to 11 for female’s, and age 13 and 15 for a male. Adolescent appetite may be unbelievable sometimes large and somewhat outlandish. A parent should take note for their children nutrients and must have control over the younger ones who are putting too much weight as well as over the one who is attracted by a starvation diet or the thin ones.
This is very important since it is never easy to lose weight. So you must teach your children how to eat sensibly and avoid excess calories.