Last Updated on by
Eating very good vegetables food helps our body a lot in terms of strengthening our body immunity to fight diseases, helps the body to get is maximum growth, healthy lifestyle and much more.
In recent time, a balanced diet is the only source that can help our body to get is maximum nutritional facts that are required for the body.
Some of this food that the body need are of various types:
- Fruit and beverages.
- Whole milk.
- Meat and a lot more.
However, eating this food is good for the recovery of the body, but it has to be in the right proportion. Ranging from; breakfast, lunch, and dinner must be at the appropriate time the body needs them.
See the Foodies Wiki to know more about vegetable food.
Purpose of Vegetables
Vegetables food or fruit is a very good food among is kind and helps the body a lot more. This food is among the best of all because it can be eating at a point in time without choking or constipation and worries, unlike other food that can not be taken anyhow. It does not harm the body in any way neither does it harm you if cook in a hygienic way or prepared.
In recent time, nutritionist and scientific research show that eating a lot of Vegetables help the body to be free from diseases. Vegetables have varieties and they are all good for the body. Scientific research has shown that vegetables help in bowel movements and free from a stomach ulcer and some certain illness.
Vegetables are medicinal, in some countries like Africa, vegetables are used to treat malaria and typhoid fever. Some vegetables are used as herbs, soup and even all the part of the vegetables are useful an essential part including the stem, leave and the root is used for various kind of treatment all around the world. In Africa, vegetables are used mostly for children.
Read also: What are the best nutrients to give to a child
Some of the benefits of Vegetables
- It aids the healing process.
- It helps in bowel movements.
- Respiratory system.
- Stomach ulceration.
- Can cure skin diseases.
- It enhances hair growth.
- Strengthen the body immunity.
- Enhance the brain.
- Good sightedness.
- Provide nutritional supplements to the spinal cord.
One of the easiest meal to prepare is vegetables because it does not require special preparation. Some of these vegetables are better eating as raw, while some are cooked; grind and mix with other food to balance the diet that best suits your body. Eating a vegetable is the right choice to make.
In recent years, vegetables are used for various items and various types of people around the world. Some are used as;
Read also: How can you actually make a healthy meal
- Body cream and hair cream.
- Soup and more.
Other benefits of Vegetables.
- Reduce pile.
- A backache.
- Reduce unnecessary fats in the body.
The nutritional fact in vegetables :
- Asparagus– Food energy per calories 35, protein grams 4, fat; trace.
- Beans: Food energy per calories 150, protein per grams, 8 . Fat per grams 1.
- Carrots: Food energy per calories 20, protein per grams 1, Fat; trace.
- Corn, sweet: Food energy per calories 170, protein per grams 5, fat; 1
- Lettuce, raw: Food energy per calories 70, protein per grams 5, fat per grams 1
- Peas, green: Food energy per calories 170, protein per grams 8, fat per grams 1.
- Peppers, sweet: Food energy per calories 20; protein per grams 1, Fat per grams trace.
- Potatoes: Food energy per calories 110, protein per grams 3, fat per grams 7.
- Mashed: Food energy per calories 230, protein per grams 4, fat per grams 12, carbohydrate grams 30.
- Tomatoes: Food energy per calories 50, protein per grams 2, fat per grams; trace, carbohydrates 10.
- Spinach: Food energy per calories 10, protein per grams 1, Fat per grams trace, carbohydrate per grams 2.
- Squash: Food energy per calories 95, protein per grams 4, fat per grams 1, carbohydrate 23.
- Sweet potatoes: Food energy per calories 295, protein per grams 4, fat per grams 6, carbohydrate 60.
- French fried: Food energy per calories 230, protein per grams 6, fat per grams 12, carbohydrate 30. A day should not pass without eating a vegetable because they are good for everyone.
Please note nutritional fact may varies based on how it is been produced or used and even served for individual. For example tomato juice is different from tomatoe cooked .
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?