My cross-dressing friend's preferred underwear is bikini bottoms. She wears almost exclusively bikinis, along with a few thongs and boyshorts.
She likes bikini-style bottoms because they provide the ideal level of coverage for her preferences. She learns that bikini bottoms have enough material in the front to cover her there, and she likes the way the back's bikini-style cups her butt cheeks.
1Maidenform tanga bikinis are my all-time favourite bottoms. I like the way they fit and the lace on the sides and back. They also have a tonne of adorable designs and colours.
To show them to my buddy, I had to research different brands and read reviews. This is how I came up with the list of the 6 Best Pants for Crossdressers.
Best Panties for Crossdressers
1. Los Angeles Apparel Micro Nylon High Cut Panty
Los Angeles Apparel's Micro Nylon High Cut Panty is a go-to for casual-sexy. Transsexuals may wear high-cut briefs with an '80s vibe since the front is often rather wide.
I purchase these in quantity since they are comfortable to wear beneath jeans every day and have enough room to keep me in.
These will assist in giving your body an aesthetically pleasing pear shape if your shoulder-to-hip ratio makes you dysphoric.
You should choose a size smaller than usual if you want to execute a minor tuck. Without much compression, they will feel comfortable.
2. Los Angeles Apparel Micro Nylon High Waist Thong
This high-waist thong is just as spacious in the front as the brand's briefs mentioned above but is sexier since it doesn't cut across your butt.
Even if the compression is lessened, it still provides enough protection for individuals who don't want to bash their teeth together. The thong is best worn with tighter clothing if you're not tucking, however, to prevent unsightly lumps.
3. Parade Universal Thong
When it's warm outside and I'm just lounging around the house or working out at home, I prefer to wear this thong. Since the fabric is so smooth, even the tightest clothing cannot reveal it.
Although the fit isn't as snug as other pairs' and the coverage isn't as extensive, I still feel confident wearing it. Like a lot of Parade's underwear, this is available in a variety of vibrant colours, and if you don't want to pay full price, a female you know probably has a discount code.
4. Origami Customs Hipster Gaff Underwear
I sometimes tuck because sometimes seeing a lady with a bulge on the street is just too much, particularly if I'm wearing anything skimpy.
However, I like being able to tuck without the need for a gaff, a piece of very compressive clothing with two loops for your legs that is worn below underwear. It just feels too heavy.
This semi-transparent mesh underwear by Origami Customs has enough compression to tuck in and fits low on the torso.
It's a beautiful, straightforward look that trans women may wear every day. You may get it in bone white and dawn, two more colours in addition to black.
5. Annyison Women’s High-Waist Cotton Briefs (Multipack)
My buddy swears by these underpants she discovered on Amazon for identical purposes. She claims that while the waist does not rise as far as the Los Angeles Apparel briefs, it still does.
My acquaintance said they provide adequate coverage for people who desire the comfort of a granny panty without having to worry about leaking out even if they are not intended for trans women.
They are offered for sale in packs of varying colours and sizes (up to five), with two packs starting at around $12.
6. Tuck It Up Tuck Thong
A thong that sits halfway between conventional and tucking underwear is produced by the brand Tuck It Up, which is also made for all persons with penises. It offers a thong-like, figure-flattering form and the compression you need to tuck without snagging.
Girls who wear this untucked look fantastic; some even take it to the beach, where I expect to see a lot more thongs this summer given the Y2K renaissance we're seeing.
Another colour in this bright trend is highlighter yellow. There are many more colours and patterns available if neon isn't your style.
Things to consider when picking your Pants
- They provide appropriate covering to make wearing underwear a modest activity. That is, some male anatomical features do not protrude from the bottom or top of the underwear and make the user uncomfortable.
- They provide ample coverage to satisfy. There isn't much purpose in wearing little pieces of cloth if you like the sensation of wearing women's underwear. The user of full briefs may really feel the cloth on their skin.
- Full briefs often fit tightly. Men who wear women's underwear often like the tight fit. Yes, there is a certain satisfaction in having lose clothing tease one's body, but when all is said and done, it is lovely to feel lingerie against the flesh.
- Full briefs are more hygienic because they safely suck away perspiration and bacteria. When it comes down to it, those things are very revolting—more so for a woman than a guy, since the perspiration that accumulates from the rear encourages nastiness to travel down the string and into other regions. I don't want to belittle the heroic thong. This may lead to a terrible illness in women, and it's simply awful in general for men.
Read Also: 5 Best Mens Underwear for Big Tummy | Comfortable Underwear for Fat Guy
Of course, your favourite pair of underwear is always the greatest for you in the end. They may be silky smooth boy shorts, a pair of billowing bloomers, a cotton bikini (yuck, cotton), or even a pair of billowing bloomers.
The underwear that makes you feel terrific while wearing them is the ideal one for you. those are the ones that make you grin.
The ones that you regret not getting around to washing the way you intended to when you discover them in the laundry basket. those that you pack initially before departing on business. You get the idea about the ones.
The only person who really understands how to communicate secret aspects of oneself while wearing panties is you.
Additional resources and citations