- Sit in the front of class to limit distractions.
- Turn off your phone when doing homework.
- Talk with your teacher about your ADHD.
- Use tools that help you stay organized.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Take activity breaks.
- Learn to meditate.
- Pay attention to all the good things about you.
How do I stop being struggling with ADHD?
By Odudu Abasi MkpongNo Comments1 Min Read
Previous ArticleIs ADHD considered a serious mental illness?
Next Article What makes ADHD in adults worse?
Odudu Abasi Mkpong
I am a freelance writer and a computer techie who is adept in content writing, copy writing, article writing, essay writing, journal writing, blog posts, seminar presentation, SEO contents, proof reading, plagiarism checking, editing webpage contents&write-ups and WordPress management. My work mantra is: "I can, and I will"