- 4 cups garri (4 cups of Garri (white or yellow))
- wooden spatula (wooden turner/ wooden spatula)
- 1 Boil water with your Whistling kettle and pour it into a bowl.
- 2 Pour the garri into the hot water. Continue until the eba thickens. You can add more boil water if it is too thickened or add more garri if it is too softened.
- 3 Stirred well with a wooden spatula (omorogun) until it becomes like a firm dough.
- 4 Use your igbako also known as Scoop (utensil) to mold it in small portions, serve with your delicious soup and swallow.
That is how I prepare (garri and turn it to eba), tell me how you prepare your own eba using the comment form below.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: African, nigerian
- Calories: 120
Keywords: eba, garri, how to prepare eba