Last Updated on by
- Brush your teeth twice a day in a circular motion with a soft bristled toothbrush aimed at the gum.
- Floss every night in an up-and-down motion while keeping the floss in a U-shape and against the tooth surface.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid sticky sugary foods.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Use antiseptic and fluoride rinses as directed.
- Have sealants placed on young permanent teeth.
For more information, see, LATEX ALLERGY SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND PREVENTION
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?