- 3 cups Millet
- 1 half Sweet potato
- 2 Gingers
- 1 tbsp Cloves
- First make sure that the grain (maize, millet or rice) or tiger nut is clean and soaked in water for 1-2 days.First
- Pour the soaked grain into a blender machine and add your spicy sweet potatoes and ginger and blend until it forms a smooth paste. After that, the process divided into two parts. Pour
- Poured Boiled water into one part and stirred into a thick mixture while the other part is added gradually to the mixture and stirred continually.
The mixture is kept for about a day (24 hours) then filtered to remove larger particles and is ready to be consumed. It is best served chilled.
- Prep Time: 5 hours 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 26 hours 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: African, nigerian
- Calories: 120
Keywords: kunu drink, kunu recipes