What Is Laboratory Gravity Convection Oven?Laboratory ovens are accessible in multiple sizes as well as styles. You can select from a series of utilit
What Is Laboratory Gravity Convection Oven?
These laboratory ovens may be easily utilized for different purposes (like sample drying, annealing, conditioning, baking, sterilizing, dehydrating and evaporating, and other general laboratory work). Operating temperatures range may vary to 235°C (455°F). These ovens are very affordable, rugged as well as versatile for both manufacturers as well as laboratory requirements.
Gravity Convection Oven Features
- Obtainable in 3.4 as well as 5.4 cu. ft. facility
- Triple wall construction facility
- Adaptable air exhaust away from a heat source
- Microprocessor Controls
- Wonderful Temperature Control
- Amazing Cool Touch Damper
- Digital timer (99hr and 59 min); power retains heating elements whilst times expires
- Not obligatory reversible door
- Outer skin meets CE needs even at 225°C; keeps applications hot without heating up a workspace
- CE Approved
- Come with Two-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty