The T-Scan system enhances patient education, reduces costly repeat visits and remakes, and enables a more confident, proactive approach to patient ca
The T-Scan system enhances patient education, reduces costly repeat visits and remakes, and enables a more confident, proactive approach to patient care.
Table of Contents
What is T-Scan technology
It is a modern technology which is associated with the computerized system. Occlusal bite system is the basis of the T-scan in the field of dentistry.
Every department in dentistry is progressing in recent times with the help of advanced technology. In current times, it is one of the exciting and revolutionary technology.
Uses of T-scan Technology For Dental Treatments
- Bite force and location of contact of the teeth can be detected in the best ways with the technology.
- It is highly useful for the diagnosis of the status of the bite of the patient in a different axis. The dentist can readily recognize the condition of the teeth contacts of the patient in the best possible way.
- With the help of T-scan, dentists can now improve the quality of the dental treatments for their patients. This latest dental technology is now of the most explored dental technologies in today’s time.
- It is useful in determining the occlusal forces of the patient’s bite before the commencement of the dental treatment.
- Destructive forces can be identified easily with the help of the technology, thereby preventing these forces from damaging the teeth, pulp, and surrounding structures.
- Educate patients on their occlusion
- Gain commitment to treatment
- Differentiate your practice
- Precise occlusal data; stop chasing the bite
- Locate premature contacts
- Preserve your dental artistry by eliminating destructive forces
- Minimize adjustments and repeat visits
- Monitor changes in the occlusion over time
The function of T-scan Technology
The USB based handle present T-scan ensures that the bite forces can be seen on the computer screen. The sensor and software are associated with this handle of the device. These three components work together in combination to get the desired results.
The USB based handle ensures that proper digital occlusal analysis is done for the patients to find the suitable dental treatment. In recent times, there are various types of accessories of the sensors in different shapes and sizes to ensure patient comfort and particular case. The types are modified according to evolving technologies.
Most of these accessories of the sensors can be sterilized with the help of autoclaves. Pressure points can be seen quickly as well as patients are adequately explained regarding the required dental treatment.
Unfortunately, it is Not available for online purchase.
Contact tekscan for pricing
The dentist excellently showcases occlusal dynamics to the patient for improved communication regarding the treatment. It helps the patients to see the correct functioning of their teeth as well as appreciate the results associated with the procedure.
T-scan substantially reduces the expenses of repeated mistakes from the dental treatments. This is one of the most of the advanced techniques to ensure a confident approach for the patients.
However, T-scan has proved to be an excellent benefit for enhancing the dental treatment quality and results for the patients and dentists.
For now, visit the company official website to learn more:
- T-Scan | Occlusal Analysis System | Tekscan. https://www.tekscan.com/products-solutions/systems/t-scan