THE PREVENTIVE PROGRAMBoth natural teeth and teeth with restorations survive best in an oral environment that is clean and where the intake of harmful
- Brush your teeth twice a day in a circular motion with a soft bristled toothbrush aimed at the gum.
- Floss every night in an up-and-down motion while keeping the floss in a U-shape and against the tooth surface.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid sticky sugary foods.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Use antiseptic and fluoride rinses as directed.
- Have sealants placed on young permanent teeth.
For more information, see, LATEX ALLERGY SYMPTOMS, CAUSES AND PREVENTION