7. Sweet potatoes:Sweet potatoes help boost immunity due to the high concentration of vitamin A. Try preparing your potato wedges with sweet potatoes.
8. Chickpeas:these foods are Rich in dietary fiber, chickpeas promote healthy digestion among men. They are also a rich source of vitamin B6.
9. Kiwi:Packed with Vitamin C, kiwi is essential for healthy blood flow and also helps in fighting anxiety in men.
10. Sunflower seeds: Sunflower seeds provide the body with Vitamin E that acts as the antioxidant and fights disease-causing free radicals.
11. Mustard:Mustard seeds aid weight loss due to the high content of folates present in them. Using mustard oil to cook your foods daily is also a great idea as it is heart-friendly.
12. Watermelon:Watermelons contain potassium and thus, they help in boosting your energy levels. It is also rich in lycopene (the pigment that gives it color) which is known to reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
13. Cashews: Since cashews are rich sources of magnesium they help in maintaining the muscles in the body.
14. Lentils:Full of carbohydrates and proteins, lentils provide the necessary energy required to carry out day-to-day activities.
15. Cottage cheese:Cottage cheese contains casein and whey protein that help in enhancing muscle strength.
16. Broccoli:Loaded with vitamin C, broccoli helps build immunity and strengthens the immune system.
17. Coconut:Filled with lauric acid, coconut helps boost good cholesterol in the body.
18. Garlic:Garlic is rich in allicin which is a great antioxidant and anti-bacterial. It helps in boosting immunity among men and may also help in lowering the risk of stroke.
9. Olive oil:Olive oil is full of monounsaturated fats and is light. It is known to reduce the risk of heart disease. Always add these oil to your foods.
20. Spinach:Popeye loves spinach and so should you. It is full of iron, vitamin K, and fiber. It also contains loads of beta-carotene (Vitamin A) vital for good vision.
21. Pumpkin:Due to its high content of zinc, pumpkin helps improve bone density and strength.
Following a day-to-day healthy diet can do wonders for your overall health and well-being in the long run.