- Refer a friend bonus
- Dental emergency.
- Regular dental cleaning
- Low Discount
Your family can have a smile makeover with your family dental care
- Are your teeth as white as you want them to be?
- What do you like or dislike about the colour, size, shape, and spacing of your teeth?
- Do you want more whitish teeth or a proper more natural look with slight colour, shape and shade variations?
- Are your teeth chipped, cracked or worn?
- Does your smile have a gummy appearance?
- Are you pleased with how much your teeth show both when you smile and when your lips are relaxed?
- Do your teeth seen too large or small?
- Do you like the alignment and in-between space between your teeth?
The most important job you have to do as a member of the family and your own smile makeover team is to communicate exactly what you don’t like about your smile and how you’d like it to be different. Before consulting your family dental care, give some thought to the above questions.
- Share your thoughts.
- make a plan.
- Try it out.
A smile makeover is a procedure that is irreversible. That is why it is good to try it out before you fully commit to it.
Your family can have teeth whitening with your family dental care
What is the whitening method?
- In Dental clinics:This technique offers the fastest results with the most powerful whitening solutions available. First, your gums and tooth-root surfaces will be covered with a protective barrier to ensure your safety. A thin plastic device known as a retractor will hold your lips and cheeks away from your teeth as a professional-strength hydrogen peroxide gel is applied. The gel will be left on for about an hour. When it is removed, the results will be obvious immediately.
Take home whitening:First, a mold of your teeth will be taken in the dental clinics and then two things we are given, flexible plastic mouth trays will be custom-made for you, one for the top teeth and one for the bottom. You will fill the trays with whitening gel and then position the trays over your teeth. The trays are left in usually for about an hour at a time. This is another method to whiten your teeth, but you must play a significant role in ensuring you get the best result for your teeth.
If you are looking for teeth whitening then check out this page.
Other services family dental care offers:
- Porcelain veneers.
- Tooth Contouring and reshaping.
- Dental bonding.
- Dental implants.
- Bone Grafting.
- Cosmetic gum surgery.
- Oral and maxillofacial.
- Cleft lips and palate repair.
- Crown and bridges.
- Inlays or on lays.
- Periodontal gum treatment.
- TMJ and TMD treatment.
- A headache and migraine treatment.
- Family Dental care