How to use natural remedies to care for the sick at home? When having sick people around you, or when you are I'll, you don't or they don'
- 1 How to use natural remedies to care for the sick at home?
How to use natural remedies to care for the sick at home?
However, if your doctor or pharmacist’s as prescribed medicine for you to use, you can still follow up this processes to get a better health at all time (this does not stop you from using your drugs).
All the method mentioned below are all categorized under ” NATURAL REMEDIES ” because they do not consist of treatment by drugs, but by those things from which the body naturally acquire strength and health from. Some of this are very common and not expensive at all: yet they are very effective means to care for the sick at home or alternative to drugs.
For those using drug everyday, and it as if is no longer working or effective this method might be your better alternative use , follow up the procedure everyday.
- Having maximum energy the body need from sunlight
- Having fresh air in a well ventilated environment or home
- How to use water to cure your slickness or disease and much more.
1. Having maximum energy the body need from sunlight
- Every room should be open to received maximum energy from the sun.
- Every room must be properly lighted and not dark at all time.
- Go for walk in early morning sun.
- Houses must be build in such a way that it is very ventilated and receive much energy because people who live in houses where little sunlight can get in are at high risk of contracting disease.
2. Pure fresh air
- Using a proper ventilated and lighted room for the sick.
- Using of fan or any means to get fresh air.
- Avoid tight fitting Cloth because tight fitting cloth can make you uncomfortable and generated too much heat (unless winter season when there is too much cold).
- Using blanket, bed sheet or a towel is better than using tight fitting cloth that will make you uncomfortable or barely breathe.
3. How to use water to cure your slickness or disease?
How to use hydrotherapy at home;
- Using hot foot bath.
- Using cold compress.
- Making use of sitz bath.
- Overall hygiene (Bathing).
- Balance diet
- Vaginal douche and much more.
For the giving of water treatments at home, only simple appliances are needed. Substitutes may be used in case of emergency, but it is much better to provide this things listed below:
- One set of four fomentation , bed and blanket cut in four pieces makes four good fomentation
- Two rough friction mitts.
- Two hot water bottles.
- One ice bag.
- One bath thermometer.
- Two foot tubs
- Wash tubs, pans, towels, sheets and blankets, kettles. All this things are found in the home
- Two large, deep buckets
- Some source of heat.
- A bowl of cold or Ice water.
Fomentation are one of the most effective means of using water for the treatment of disease. Fomentations we relieve nearly all kind of pain, and it is safe to use. Except for pain in the lower right abdomen which may be due to appendicitis.
How to apply fomentations?
- Some sort of fire place
- A deep kettle or large one with water which is boiling on fire.
- A minimum of two fomentation cloths (four we be better).
- A mixed wool and cotton blanket cut into four pieces, each piece 30 to 36 inches square, is ideal.
- A large Turkish bath towel, two small hand towels and a bowl of cold or ice.
- On a clean table spread out the late Turkish towel, you are going to use it to cover and dry. Then fold the fomentation cloth or cloths into three thickness, making a long, narrow piece about 8 inches wide. Twist this cloth as is done in wringing clothes and immerse the entire cloth, except the two ends, in the kettle of boiling water. The ends may be held out of the water by applying the kettle cover tightly, wedging the cloth between it and the edges of the kettle. Leave it until it is thoroughly soaked with the boiling water.
What are the importance of using home hydrotherapy?
Hot foot bath:
The hot foot bath is a good way of relieving headache. It his also useful for treating inflammations of the pelvic organs; over coming chilly sensations; producing perspiration; and relieving sore, aching or cold feet.
For a hot foot bath a large pail, wash bowl can be uses. The feet are quite sensitive to heat. Soon after you have placed your feet or patient feet in a warm water, the temperature should gradually to a point but not so hot to the extend that it will burn. This is done by adding hot water a little at a time. And should continue for about fifteen minutes.
When using foot bath, a cloth squeeze d out of cold water should be placed on the patient’s forehead, and the cloth should be frequently recoiled. This cold cloth not only prevent dizziness, but also prevent headache.
One or tablespoonfuls of ground mustard, can be added inside the water to intensify the effect of the bath. If the patient is weak or has fever you can give the patient hot foot bath with lying down for better result.
If a patient have early sore throat, a thickle or laryngitis (infection of the vocal cords which can cause loss of voice) there is nothing so effective as the cold compress.
Making use of sitz bath.
The hot sitz bath is an excellent means of relieving pelvic pain due to the inflammation of the uterus,ovaries, vagina or bladder. It is very useful to relief severe pain during the menstrual period, or just preceding it, or to bring out the menses.
After the sitz bath, it may be necessary to repeat the treatment several days, or even three to two times a day. It is also help in relieving pain the hips. After a hot sitz bath the parts of the body that were in the hot water should be rubbed quickly with a cold wet towel and then dried thoroughly with a dry towel.
If you have any addition or suggestion, or if you know of a better way. Share and comment below.
The new health and longevity